Have questions about our Outdoor Garden Rooms? Call us now on 1800 567 8036.
Step out of your home space and create an impressive home office, workshop, sleepout, or studio without the need for tricky drawings and trips to the hardware store. The tough parts are taken care of with all pieces cut to size and included in the kit. The cabin features doors and windows to create a truly homey feel. They’ll let in natural light so you can work, relax and craft in comfort. The doors and windows are double-glazed, and strong stainless steel hardware is included, so you start preparing the cabin's interior.
Made from hardy kiln-dried pine, the walls are a sturdy 1.5" thick so you’ll feel safe and sheltered inside. The tongue and groove construction ensures the cabin is durable and stable. Each component joins to another to prevent the wood from warping in the elements. The timber has been heat-treated, leaving it up to you to paint or stain it in any way you like.
Build yours on a flat level surface to ensure correct installation on your section. Your kit includes the foundation framing to ensure your cabin is elevated above ground level.
Furnish yours with a bed, desk, shelving or sofa and bask in all the extra room it has to offer.Add another four walls to your home base with the Cape Cod Wooden Cabin. Extra room never goes amiss, so secure yours today!Features:
- Constructed from heat-treated Pine
- Double-glazed tempered glass doors and windows included
- Arrives unfinished - paint or stain your wood after assembly is complete
- Tongue and groove construction for easy assembly
- Doors and windows to let in plenty of natural light
- Roof asphalt shingles included
- Thick 1.5" walls for natural insulation
- Stainless steel hardware
- Colour: Natural
- Material: Pine
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 144" × 105" × 105"
- Gross weight: 3,806 Lbs
- Back Wall Height: 86"
- Front Wall Height: 105"
- Floor Area: 108 squared feet
- Roof Thickness: 0.7"
- Floor Thickness: 0.7"
- Roof Material: waterproof asphalt shingles
- Package Contents: roof, roof beams, walls, windows (with glass), floor, floor beam, door, asphalt shingles
Your cabin’s foundation needs to be completely level and rectangular to ensure its longevity and quality.
We recommend the floor is a minimum of 2" off the ground. Please paint the underside of the flooring and joists, and make sure you allow for enough airflow underneath the cabin.
Your cabin’s site needs to be leveled and compacted to minimise movement once built. It is recommended you use a concrete foundation or a bed of pavers.
If you are unsure about creating a foundation or building the cabin, please consult a professional.
*Please note: Customer is responsible for obtaining any state & local permits that are required for assembling this garden room at your property.